Thursday, November 17, 2011

Top 20 IT Training Companies for 2011 Announced by TrainingIndustry.com

Cary, NC - October 21, 2011 - TrainingIndustry.com announced the 2011 Top 20 I.T. Training Companies list, as part of its mission to continually monitor the IT training marketplace for the best providers of training services.

Selection to this year's Top 20 I.T. Training Companies was based on the following criteria:

  • Leadership and innovation in I.T. training
  • Breadth of I.T. training and delivery methods offered
  • Company size and growth potential
  • Strength of clients
  • Geographic reach

"Our Top 20 I.T. Training companies stand out as the best providers in a very competitive segment of the training industry. Companies demonstrated that they could cover a broad range of topic areas in the modality of choice for their clients," said Ken Taylor, Chief Operating Officer, TrainingIndustry.com.


Check out ExecuTrain of Georgia for all of your I.T. training needs! www.ExecuTrainGA.com

770-521-1964.

No comments:

Post a Comment